Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas At Bluewater Lake State Park 2014

      Well Merry Christmas to all!!!! I hope you all had a very merry one. I did and I also had a white Christmas too. I also had a great time of fellowship with my fellow camp hosts Judy and Walter Liggon and Judy the other camp host. We all were at the visitors center by a warm fire and wonderful food. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Fire at the Visitor Center

Judy - campground host

Walter Liggon - campground host

Wonderful Pecan cake

Judy Liggon - campground host

White Christmas in my back yard

 Dec 26- Pinon Cliff campground Area that is closed

Bluewater Lake Frozen

Bluewater Lake Frozen

Bluewater Lake Frozen

The Dam  @ Bluewater Lake SP

Do you see all the RAVEN's in tree????

No comments:

Post a Comment