Friday, February 27, 2015

Las Vegas

I have had a wonderful time traveling to my newest campground. I have seen a lot of the west coast now. I have traveled from New Mexico to California to Oregon . I have seen lots of things such as the Redwood trees in California AWESOME site to see and the West Coast is totally different then the East Coast... Sand is different colors West Coast has volcanic ash in its sand so it makes it black/gray in color As the East Coast has tan colored sand. Huge rocks in the water. I saw the rocks that were in the movie Goonies . I went to Las Vegas stayed at Nellis AFB so I was up for revelry the 2 days I was there. I forgot the sea lions. They were on the docks They were unique to see. Its just very cool I just hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment