Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Muncho Lake, BC

A beautiful lake that we stopped at on the side of the road no it was no charge. Ended up staying for 4 days  then I ended up having the bounder towed in cause it wasn't just the fuel filter it ended up being the brakes, rooters, pads that were gone,So 4 1/2 hours later I was towed  to Fort Nelson for repair.But here are some pics from the stay there. a very nice place to stop for sure.
My view from my  window


Plane taking off on the water.Pretty cool I think.

Jersey in the water


The Lodge that wanted $55 a night to be on the water.



The plane landing or taking off on the water

Judy Sleeping in the chair

Ya'll know i love my wildlife even if it a bee



Yes the water was that teal blue color.




Bounder getting towed to Fort Nelson








No comments:

Post a Comment