Friday, June 24, 2016

Canada

We got to Lacey Washington on Monday night Then continued to drive to Canada.  Well we got there on Tuesday.  After a fun time with the border patrol a 1001 questions and my RV being searched we got to Costco.  Never go into Canada if you ate a single white woman that is under the age of retirement!!! If you do make sure you have financial papers ready to show them you can make it on your own!! I still have to show them that when I try to return to Canada after pur stay in Alaska is done. Also make sure you have insurance for windshield repair cause I haven't even gotten into Alaska yet and a log truck was hauling butt ans throw a rock and busted my upper left corner of drivers side window.  But having fun so far 😍!!!! Living OUR dream. For sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment