Sunday, July 17, 2016

Joint Base for Air Force and Army here in Alaska

We are staying at the Joint Base for Air Force and Army in their Fam Camp. Well we are surrounded by woods and a road behind us. Yes there are signs that say Bear Country be AWARE. Well there was a bear wondering the campgrounds when we pulled in then one Judy saw it this past Wednesday I didn't get to see it cause I was going to the airport with Judy and Susana. But yesterday Walter came back and said there was a moose just down the road. So of course I took off with camera in hand . When I got there there was a mama moose and twins. Lots of cars were stopped on the road all with their smart phones. LOL As I got closer she looked over at me and stared me down ( I'm on the other side of the road) Keep in mind cars are stopping right next to her and the babies no worries. I talked to her and then she went back to eating. SO I hope you enjoy the pics below.

This when I saw them Look closely to the font of the car and you can see the babies

Mama Moose

Babies

Mama Moose

Mama Moose

Has anyone seen a 6-7 leaf clover before??

The back of my clover I found

No comments:

Post a Comment