Thursday, July 14, 2016

Whale Watching

It was an AWESOME 4 hour tour Whale watching. We started out and the captain said there was talk of whales in the area we were headed so we headed that way fast. We were glad that we did cause we got to see Orca whales first. They were rubbing on the rocks,blowing in the water to make bubbles to make the fish go in one direction and then they would come up and get them. Then we went a little bit farther out and then we saw a pod of Humpback whales. words can't describe how I was feeling when I saw them ,I just knew Dave was with me on the AMAZING Trip. Then we went to Fox island and had prime rib and salmon buffet. We also saw a Bald Eagle stealing a branch from other birds and Sea otters too. When we got back on the boat the captain said " We were very lucky to see both of them in a 4 hour tour. That we should go play the lottery" Well we tried but Alaska don't have a lottery.  I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did taking them. ENJOY!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment